|Junior Becca Painter and the Warriors head to Arcadia on Saturday.|
(Photo courtesy of Lycoming Sports Information)
The Warriors (11-4 overall, 5-2 MAC Commonwealth) are coming off a 64-53 loss to second-place Albright on Wednesday. Sophomore Morgan Mader led the team with a career-high 21 points, as she hit five 3-pointers, and senior Shelby Mueller added 16 points and eight rebounds.
The Knights (7-7 overall, 2-4 MAC Commonwealth) fell to Lebanon Valley, 74-60, in its last outing Wednesday. The Knights finished with three players in double figures, led by sophomore Sydney Cyr with 15.
• Lycoming leads the MAC Commonwealth with .330 defensive field goal percentage, a .369 3-point field goal percentage, 5.9 3-point field goals per game and 44.9 rebounds per game.
• With a win, the Warriors will improve to 12-4 for the first time since 1996-97 and the third time in program history.
• A win would also clinch Lycoming's fifth .500 season in a row, which would tie for the longest stretch in school history with the 1993-98 teams.
• Senior Shelby Mueller is one of eight players in program history to post 25 steals all four years of her career.
• With five more rebounds, Mueller will move into a tie for fifth in school history with 633 in a career, where Annette Bieber (1988-92) sits.
• Sophomore Morgan Mader needs 14 more points to reach 200 in her career.